chicklitgirl

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Week 10: Mashups


I found this week to be very interesting. So many possibilites with Mashups. I had never really heard of them before. I had seen Google Maps but had not seen anything like Voicethread whereby it allows group conversations to be collected and shared in one place. I really like the Big Huge Labs. It has so many things you can do on there such as making calendars, CD covers, Jigswaws etc.

I wasn't too sure how libraries would make use of mashups. There was one example where they had made use of google maps for showing where the public libraries are available. Perhaps libraries could use google maps to create a an interal map of where things are located within the library

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home