chicklitgirl

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Week 11: Online applications and tools

Well i was totally amazed by the amount of free applications we can make use of just from using the web!Google doc is great for sharing and collaborating information. I can see that it is something that libraries could really make use of. It is effective because you can invite certain people to edit, or just view information. I used it to make a slideshow of my family. I found it was easy enough to use.
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=ddjvfk9b_0cxq2jmgr


I also did look at Zoho. I logged in to create a planner. It had tools such as to do lists, appointments, reminders etc. Zoho did seem to offer a greater variety of programs.

1 Comments:

  • At April 9, 2008 at 7:15 PM , Blogger pls@slnsw said...

    We have also found googledocs etc to be one of the soultions we can offer to our clients in terms of word processing as we do not provide access to word etc. It makes life a lot easier.

    You are powering through the course, I hope you are enjoying it.

    Leanne

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home