chicklitgirl

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week 12: Wrap up; social networks and catch up

Well this is the one area where in which i was more familiar with. I am addicted to social networking such as Messenger and Facebook. I'm on there alot to catch up with my friends and family. It is such a handy way and can be done in real time. I had heard of Second Life but i don't think i want to get addicted to that also!!! My husband is addicted to the online game World of Warcraft.

It was interesting to see that some libraries have promoted themselves through MySpace etc. I think this would appeal to the Young adult audience and may attract more interested members.

I feel there is alot of information to take in from the 2.0 training. Some areas i feel i will use more than others but is great to know what is available to use at home and in the workplace

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home